Heparin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Heparin 9005-49-6?
- API | Excipient name:
- Calciparine, Eparina, Hep-lock, Heparinate, Heparinic acid, Liquaemin, Panheprin, Unfractionated heparin, Heparinum, Heparin sodium For parenteral preparations, Heparin sodium, Heparinum natricum
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
Here is a short description about Heparin. Unfractionated heparin (UH) is a heterogenous preparation of anionic, sulfated glycosaminoglycan polymers with weights ranging from 3000 to 30,000 Da. It is a naturally occurring anticoagulant released from mast cells. It binds reversibly to antithrombin III (ATIII) and greatly accelerates the rate at which ATIII inactivates coagulation enzymes thrombin (factor IIa) and factor Xa.
UH is different from low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) in the following ways: the average molecular weight of LMWH is about kDa whereas it is 15 kDa for UH; UH requires continuous infusions; activated partial prothrombin time (aPTT) monitoring is required when using UH; and UH has a higher risk of bleeding and higher risk of osteoporosis in long term use. Unfractionated heparin is more specific than LMWH for thrombin. Furthermore, the effects of UH can typically be reversed by using protamine sulfate.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Heparin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 24 companies offering Heparin from 9 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Hebei Changshan Bio. from China
- Opocrin S-C Plant from Italy
- Lab. Derivati Organici from Italy
- Gland Pharma from India
- Shandong Sheelian from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Dongying Tiandong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Shenzhen Hepalink from China
- Nanjing King-Friend BC from China
- Changzhou Qianhong from China
- Welding GmbH from Germany
- Scientific Protein Labs. from United States
- Leo Pharma from Denmark
- Qingdao Jiulong from China
- Hubei Enoray from China
- Nippon Rika from Japan
- Helm AG from Germany
- Bioiberica from Spain
- Yino Pharma from China
- Biofer from Italy
- Sandoz from Austria
- API Corp. from Japan
- Shandong Chen Zhong from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.