Metoprolol | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Metoprolol 51384-51-1?
More information about the use of: Metoprolol. Metoprolol is a selective beta-1 blocker commonly employed as the succinate and tartrate derivatives depending if the formulation is designed to be of immediate release or extended release The possibility of the generation of these formulations comes from the lower systemic bioavailability of the succinate derivative. To this date, it is one of the preferred beta-blockers in general clinical guidelines and it is widely prescribed in the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the US. Metoprolol was developed since 1969 by US Pharmaceutical Holdings I and FDA approved in 1978.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Metoprolol manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Metoprolol from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- CTX Lifesciences from India
- omicron pharma from India
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- Aarti Drugs from India
- Zhejiang Hisoar from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Ipca Labs. from India
- Prachi Pharmaceuticals from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Teva API from Israel
- Medichem from Spain
- S.I.M.S. from Italy
- Zhejiang Apeloa Tospo-Jiayuan from China
- Watson Pharma from India
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Microsin from Romania
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Zhejiang Yongtai Pharma from China
- Aarambh Life Science from India
- Iwaki Seiyaku from Japan
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Xellia (Taizhou) from China
- Zhejiang Huahai Zhicheng from China
- Yung Zip Chemical from Taiwan
- Syn-tech Chem from Taiwan
- Hiral Labs from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.