Valproic Acid | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Valproic Acid 99-66-1?
About Valproic Acid
Want to know more about Valproic acid? Valproic acid, or valproate, is an fatty acid derivative and anticonvulsant originally synthesized in 1881 by Beverly S. Burton. It enjoyed use as a popular organic solvent in industry and pharmaceutical manufacturing for nearly a century. In 1963, a serendipitous discovery was made by George Carraz during his investigations into the anticonvulsant effects of khelline when he found that all of his samples, dissolved in valproic acid, exerted a similar degree of anticonvulsive activity.
It first received approval on February 28, 1978 from the FDA under the trade name Depakene. Since then, it has been investigated for neuroprotective, anti-manic, and anti-migraine effects. It is currently a compound of interest in the field of oncology for its anti-proliferative effects and is the subject of many clinical trials in a variety of cancer types.
Check who is selling Valproic acid in the overview above.
Valproic Acid manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 25 companies offering Valproic Acid from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Noshad Trading from Pakistan
- SCI Pharmtech from Taiwan
- Opocrin S-C Plant from Italy
- Lab. Derivati Organici from Italy
- Aurobindo from India
- Harman Finochem from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Dupont Nutrition from United States
- Orchid Pharma from India
- PCAS from France
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Anjan Drugs from India
- The Nippon S.C.I. from Japan
- Raks Pharma from India
- Sumitomo Chemical from Japan
- Signa from Mexico
- Wockhardt from India
- Kyowa Pharma Chem. from Japan
- InventyS Research Company Pvt. Ltd. from India
- Humble Healthcaare from India
- Chemclone Industries from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.