Alogliptin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Alogliptin 850649-61-5?
Want to know what Alogliptin is used for? Alogliptin is a selective, orally-bioavailable inhibitor of enzymatic activity of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4). Chemically, alogliptin is prepared as a benzoate salt and exists predominantly as the R-enantiomer (>99%). It undergoes little or no chiral conversion in vivo to the (S)-enantiomer. FDA approved January 25, 2013.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Alogliptin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 17 companies offering Alogliptin from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- Honour Lab from India
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Tecoland Corporation from United States
- Zydus Takeda Healthcare from India
- Fuxing Long Rui Pharma from China
- Indoco Remedies from India
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- ALP PHARM from China
- Beijing Huikang Boyuan from China
- Wisdom Pharma from China
- Tianjin Minxiang from China
- Hangzhou Wenlee from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.