Doxorubicin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Doxorubicin 23214-92-8?
What makes Doxorubicin unique? Doxorubicin is a cytotoxic anthracycline antibiotic isolated from cultures of Streptomyces peucetius var. caesius. Doxorubicin binds to nucleic acids, presumably by specific intercalation of the planar anthracycline nucleus with the DNA double helix.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Doxorubicin.
Doxorubicin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 16 companies offering Doxorubicin from 9 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Sterling Biotech from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Olon from Italy
- Teva from Israel
- Natco Pharma from India
- Microbiopharm Japan from Japan
- Meiji Seika from Japan
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Boryung Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Sterling from Italy
- Synbias Pharma from Switzerland
- DZD Heze Pharma from China
- Transo-Pharm Handels from Germany
- Pharmacia & Upjohn from United States
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.