Linagliptin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Linagliptin 668270-12-0?
Here, you can find what Linagliptin is used for, in short. Linagliptin is a DPP-4 inhibitor developed by Boehringer Ingelheim for the treatment of type II diabetes. Linagliptin differs from other DPP-4 inhibitors in that it has a non-linear pharmacokinetic profile, is not primarily eliminated by the renal system, and obeys concentration dependant protein binding. Linagliptin was approved by the FDA on May 2, 20115.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Linagliptin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 25 companies offering Linagliptin from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Morepen Laboratories Limited from India
- Viwit Pharmaceuticals Limited from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Honour Lab from India
- Mylan from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Teva API from Israel
- Alembic Pharma from India
- MSN Pharma from India
- Wisdom Pharma from China
- Fuxing Long Rui Pharma from China
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Bidachem from Italy
- Shanghai Wonder Pharma from China
- Beijing Huikang Boyuan from China
- Chengdu Firster Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Beijing Mesochem Technology Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.