Everolimus | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Everolimus 159351-69-6?
Want to know what Everolimus is used for? Everolimus is a derivative of Rapamycin (sirolimus), and works similarly to Rapamycin as an mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) inhibitor. It is currently used as an immunosuppressant to prevent rejection of organ transplants. In a similar fashion to other mTOR inhibitors Everolimus' effect is solely on the mTORC1 protein and not on the mTORC2 protein.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Everolimus manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 15 companies offering Everolimus from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Chunghwa Chemical Synthesis & Biotech Co., Ltd. from Taiwan
- Shanghai Bncscitech Co., Ltd from China
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Concord Biotech from India
- BrightGene from China
- Biocon from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Natco Pharma from India
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Synthon from Netherlands
- Adley Formulations from India
- Yacht Bio-Tech from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.