Jr. content marketer
Pharmaoffer: (Junior) Content Marketer
Haarlem, The Netherlands – Fulltime/Parttime Position
At Pharmaoffer, we’re on a mission to revolutionise how medicine makers find the pharmaceutical ingredients they need for the production of their medicines. With our online B2B marketplace we serve more than 12,000 pharmaceutical companies worldwide. From huge multinationals to local pharmacies preparing medicines for just one patient.
Our challenge is to fight medicine shortages by connecting medicine producers directly with producers of the ingredients, instead of them being solely dependent on trading companies. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in the pharma market, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
About the role
We believe in the power of marketing to spread the word, share our vision and reach our goals. As our content marketer you will be responsible for:
- Write and create content for our video explainers, social posts, landing pages, product descriptions, etc.
- Designing and implementing creative campaigns to welcome new buyers and suppliers
- Driving traffic to our website and engagement that leads to sales and brand promotion
- Generating SEO proof content for the website and social media
- Updating and managing social media platforms like LinkedIn and YouTube
- Creating and delivering email campaigns
- Writing press releases
But that’s not all. We’re a startup, dynamically working together on the same goal. Helping out co-workers in other departments happens all the time!
What we’re looking for
- A confident, creative storyteller with copywriting and copy editing skills
- Experience with creating content for social media
- Know how to do research using reliable sources
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Awesome if you also
- Speak Dutch or other additional languages
- Have experience in the pharmaceutical industry
What we offer
- The ability to make a big impact, helping Pharmaoffer grow globally
- A pleasant workplace, with an open, fun and young team
- Possibility to work hybrid (at the office and from home)
- A lot of independence, creativity, responsibility room for initiative
- A good salary matching your experience plus 25 paid holidays a year
- Working in an international B2B startup with lots of ambition
- Room for your personal development to learn and discover
Perks of the Job
25 paid vacation days
Hybrid working from office/home
We value your input & ideas
All the equipment you need
Interested? Talk with us
Sounds like a good match? Send us a message to introduce yourself and we’ll pick it up from there.