Apremilast | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Apremilast 608141-41-9?
Here you will find more information about Apremilast. Apremilast, also known as Otezla, is a phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor used to treat various types of symptoms resulting from certain inflammatory autoimmune diseases. It belongs to the same drug class as Roflumilast and Crisaborole Initially approved in 2014, it is marketed by Celgene. In July 2019, apremilast was granted a new FDA approval for the treatment of oral ulcers associated with Behcet's disease, an autoimmune condition that causes recurrent skin, blood vessel, and central nervous system inflammation.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Apremilast manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Apremilast from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Chemicea Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Lupin from India
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Chongqing Pharmaceutical Research Institute (Changshou) from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Mylan from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- MSN Life Sciences from India
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Cipla from India
- Raks Pharma from India
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Alkem Labs. from India
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Unichem Labs. from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.