Apremilast | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Apremilast 608141-41-9?
Here you will find more information about Apremilast. Apremilast, also known as Otezla, is a phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor used to treat various types of symptoms resulting from certain inflammatory autoimmune diseases. It belongs to the same drug class as Roflumilast and Crisaborole Initially approved in 2014, it is marketed by Celgene. In July 2019, apremilast was granted a new FDA approval for the treatment of oral ulcers associated with Behcet's disease, an autoimmune condition that causes recurrent skin, blood vessel, and central nervous system inflammation.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Apremilast manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Apremilast from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Chemicea Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Aurobindo from India
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Lupin from India
- Chongqing Pharmaceutical Research Institute (Changshou) from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Mylan from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- MSN Life Sciences from India
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Alkem Labs. from India
- Cipla from India
- Raks Pharma from India
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Unichem Labs. from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.