Azithromycin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Azithromycin 83905-01-5?
What makes Azithromycin unique? Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum macrolide antibiotic with a long half-life and a high degree of tissue penetration It was initially approved by the FDA in 1991 It is primarily used for the treatment of respiratory, enteric and genitourinary infections and may be used instead of other macrolides for some sexually transmitted and enteric infections. It is structurally related to erythromycin.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Azithromycin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Azithromycin from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd from China
- SCP from India
- Lupin from India
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- CIDIC from China
- Emkay Pharma Pvt Ltd from India
- Sterile India from India
- Envee Drugs Pvt Ltd from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Teva API from Israel
- G.C. Chemie Pharmie Ltd from India
- Sandoz from Austria
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Zhejiang Guobang from China
- Ningxia Qiyuan from China
- Kopran R.L. from India
- Ercros from Spain
- CSPC Ouyi Pharma from China
- Mehta Api from India
- Anuh Pharma from India
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Duke Chem from Spain
- Wockhardt from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.