Entecavir | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Entecavir 142217-69-4?
Why are people looking for Entecavir? Entecavir is an oral antiviral drug used in the treatment of hepatitis B infection. It is marketed under the trade name Baraclude (BMS). Entecavir is a guanine analogue that inhibits all three steps in the viral replication process, and the manufacturer claims that it is more efficacious than previous agents used to treat hepatitis B (lamivudine and adefovir). It was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in March 2005.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Entecavir manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 26 companies offering Entecavir from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Aurobindo from India
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Atabay K.S.V.T. from Turkey
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- BrightGene from China
- Zhejiang Ausun from China
- Anhui Biochem United Pharma from China
- Apotex Pharmachem from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Jeil Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Chongqing Carelife from China
- Cipla from India
- Wisdom Pharma from China
- Yung Shin Pharmaceutical from Taiwan
- Yonsung Fine Chem. from South Korea
- Alphora Research from Canada
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Jiangxi Bioman Pharma Limited from China
- Jiangsu Yutian Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.