Paclitaxel | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Paclitaxel 33069-62-4?
- API | Excipient name:
- Paclitaxel, Taxol, Taxol A, Paclitaxel Produced by a semi-synthetic process, Paclitaxel Produced by semi-synthetic process, Paclitaxel isolated from natural sources, Paclitaxel Produced by fermentation
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
So, what does it do? Paclitaxel is a chemotherapeutic agent marketed under the brand name Taxol among others. Used as a treatment for various cancers, paclitaxel is a mitotic inhibitor that was first isolated in 1971 from the bark of the Pacific yew tree which contains endophytic fungi that synthesize paclitaxel. It is available as an intravenous solution for injection and the newer formulation contains albumin-bound paclitaxel marketed under the brand name Abraxane.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Paclitaxel manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Paclitaxel from 10 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd from China
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- Indena from Italy
- Corden Pharma from Germany
- Teva API from Israel
- Hetero Labs from India
- Polymed Therapeutics from United States
- Jiangsu Yew from China
- Phyton Biotech from Canada
- Teva API (Czech) from Czech Republic
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Seripharm S.A.S. from France
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Wuhan Calmland from China
- Hospira Boulder from United States
- Samyang Bio from South Korea
- Alchem International from India
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Yung Shin Pharmaceutical from Taiwan
- Chongqing Taihao from China
- Fujian South Pharma from China
- Adley Formulations from India
- Eigenmann & Veronelli from Italy
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
- Jiangxi Bioman Pharma Limited from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.