Prednisone | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Prednisone 53-03-2?
Here, you can find what Prednisone is used for, in short. A synthetic anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid derived from cortisone. It is biologically inert and converted to prednisolone in the liver. Prednisone was granted FDA approval on 21 February 1955.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Prednisone manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 11 companies offering Prednisone from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- DKSH from Switzerland
- Crystal Pharma (Curia) from Spain
- Tianjin Jinjin from China
- Sanofi from France
- Henan Lihua from China
- Zhejiang Xianju from China
- Tianjin Tianyao from China
- Pharmacia & Upjohn from United States
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.