Quinine bulk suppliers | with CEP, CoA, DMF, FDA, GMP, WC | send inquiries for free
Looking for Quinine 130-95-0?
Want to know more about Quinine? An alkaloid derived from the bark of the cinchona tree. It is used as an antimalarial drug, and is the active ingredient in extracts of the cinchona that have been used for that purpose since before 163. Quinine is also a mild antipyretic and analgesic and has been used in common cold preparations for that purpose. It was used commonly and as a bitter and flavoring agent, and is still useful for the treatment of babesiosis.
Quinine is also useful in some muscular disorders, especially nocturnal leg cramps and myotonia congenita, because of its direct effects on muscle membrane and sodium channels. The mechanisms of its antimalarial effects are not well understood.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Quinine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 12 companies offering Quinine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Hänseler AG from Switzerland
- Van Wankum Ingredients from Netherlands
- Vital Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. from India
- Micro Orgo Chem from India
- Alchem International from India
- Pt. Sinkona Indonesia Lestari from Indonesia
- Arnold Suhr Qimpex from Singapore
- Buchler from Germany
- Aarambh Life Science from India
- Alps Pharmaceutical from Japan
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.