Voglibose | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Voglibose 83480-29-9?
Some technical information about this product: Voglibose is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor used for lowering post-prandial blood glucose levels in people with diabetes mellitus. It is made in India by Ranbaxy Labs and sold under the trade name Volix.
Check who is selling Voglibose in the overview above.
Voglibose manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 13 companies offering Voglibose from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Morepen Laboratories Limited from India
- International Drug & Chemical co. from India
- Zhejiang Hisoar from China
- Nippon Kayaku from Japan
- Kolon Life Science from South Korea
- Jeil Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Hamari Chemicals from Japan
- Yuhan Chemical from South Korea
- Shanghai Tianwei Biology Pharmacy from China
- Ranbaxy Laboratories from India
- Amicogen from China
- Humble Healthcaare from India
- Shanghai Techwell Biopharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.