Apixaban | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Apixaban 503612-47-3?
Want to know more about Apixaban? Apixaban is an oral, direct, and highly selective factor Xa (FXa) inhibitor of both free and bound FXa, as well as prothrombinase, independent of antithrombin III for the prevention and treatment of thromboembolic diseases2. It is marketed under the name Eliquis. Apixaban was approved by the FDA on December 28, 20123.
Check who is selling Apixaban in the overview above.
Apixaban manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Apixaban from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- MSN Labs. from India
- Inke S.A. from Spain
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Amino Chemicals from Malta
- Aurobindo from India
- Honour Lab from India
- Megafine Pharma (P) Ltd. from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Jiangxi Synergy from China
- Mylan from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Siegfried from Germany
- Natco Pharma from India
- Teva API from Israel
- Medichem from Spain
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Sun Pharma from India
- Hikal from India
- Medichem Manufacturing from Malta
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Sintenovo from Spain
- Indoco Remedies from India
- HEC Pharm from Germany
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.