Apixaban | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Apixaban 503612-47-3?
Want to know more about Apixaban? Apixaban is an oral, direct, and highly selective factor Xa (FXa) inhibitor of both free and bound FXa, as well as prothrombinase, independent of antithrombin III for the prevention and treatment of thromboembolic diseases2. It is marketed under the name Eliquis. Apixaban was approved by the FDA on December 28, 20123.
Check who is selling Apixaban in the overview above.
Apixaban manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 33 companies offering Apixaban from 10 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- CICPharma from Iran
- MSN Labs. from India
- Inke S.A. from Spain
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Honour Lab from India
- Jiangxi Synergy from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Amino Chemicals from Malta
- Megafine Pharma (P) Ltd. from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Mylan from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Siegfried from Germany
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Natco Pharma from India
- Teva from Israel
- Medichem from Spain
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Tecoland Corporation from United States
- Sintenovo from Spain
- Unichem Labs. from India
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Medichem Manufacturing from Malta
- Indoco Remedies from India
- Hikal from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.