Clotrimazole | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Clotrimazole 23593-75-1?
Here, you can find what Clotrimazole is used for, in short. This drug is a broad spectrum antimycotic or antifungal agent. Clotrimazole's antimycotic properties were discovered in the late 1960s Clotrimazole falls under the imidazole category of azole antifungals, possessing broad-spectrum antimycotic activity It is available in various preparations, including creams, pessaries, and troche formulations (slowly dissolving tablets). As well as its antifungal activity, clotrimazole has become a drug of interest in treating several other diseases such as sickle cell disease, malaria and some cancers The minimal side effect profile of this drug and its uncomplicated metabolic profile have led it to gain widespread acceptance for the treatment of mycotic outbreaks such as vaginal yeast infections as well as athlete's foot.
Check who is selling Clotrimazole in the overview above.
Clotrimazole manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 18 companies offering Clotrimazole from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Vadivarhe Specialty Chemicals Ltd from India
- Sonia Organic from India
- HangZhou Zhenrui Chemicals Co., Ltd from China
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- Erregierre from Italy
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Olon from Italy
- Corden Pharma from Germany
- Changzhou Yabang from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Amoli Organics from India
- Bayer Hispania from Spain
- Bayer from Germany
- Crystal Pharma from Spain
- Halcyon Labs from India
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.