Docetaxel | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Docetaxel 114977-28-5?
Why are professionals looking for Docetaxel? Docetaxel is a clinically well established anti-mitotic chemotherapy medication used mainly for the treatment of breast, ovarian, and non-small cell lung cancer. Docetaxel reversibly binds to tubulin with high affinity in a 1:1 stoichiometric ratio.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Docetaxel.
Docetaxel manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Docetaxel from 10 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- Shenzhen Haorui Industrial from China
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Wuxi Taxus Pharmaceutical co.,ltd from China
- Emcure Pharma from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Indena from Italy
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Sanofi from France
- Teva API from Israel
- Laurus Labs from India
- Polymed Therapeutics from United States
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Phyton Biotech from Canada
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Qilu Pharma from China
- Hubei Haosun Pharma from China
- Fujian South Pharma from China
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Chongqing Taihao from China
- Samyang Bio from South Korea
- Adley Formulations from India
- Yung Shin Pharmaceutical from Taiwan
- Sicor De México from Mexico
- Jiangsu Hengrui from China
- Eigenmann & Veronelli from Italy
- Jiangxi Bioman Pharma Limited from China
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.