Erlotinib | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Erlotinib 183321-74-6?
Some technical information about this product: Erlotinib is an inhibitor of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase that is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and several other types of cancer. It is typically marketed under the trade name Tarceva. Erlotinib binds to the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase in a reversible fashion at the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) binding site of the receptor. Recent studies demonstrate that erlotinib is also a potent inhibitor of JAK2V617F, which is a mutant form of tyrosine kinase JAK2 found in most patients with polycythemia vera (PV) and a substantial proportion of patients with idiopathic myelofibrosis or essential thrombocythemia.
This finding introduces the potential use of erlotinib in the treatment of JAK2V617F-positive PV and other myeloproliferative disorders.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements.
Erlotinib manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 21 companies offering Erlotinib from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Sichuan Xieli from China
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Natco Pharma from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Laurus Labs from India
- Reliance Life Sciences from India
- Kolon Life Science from South Korea
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Qilu Antibiotics from China
- Fujian South Pharma from China
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- Asymchem from China
- Adley Formulations from India
- Shandong Luoxin from China
- Beijing Hope from China
- Beijing Lunarsun Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.