Ethinyl Estradiol bulk suppliers | with CEP, CoA, DMF, FDA, GMP, WC | send inquiries for free
Looking for Ethinyl Estradiol 57-63-6?
- API | Excipient name:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Ethinyl-Oestranol, Ethinylestradiol, Ethinylestradiolum, Ethinylestriol, Ethinyloestradiol, Ethynyl estradiol, Ethynylestradiol, Ethynyloestradiol, Etinilestradiol, Ethinylestradiol
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
About Ethinyl Estradiol
More information about this product: Ethinylestradiol was first synthesized in 1938 by Hans Herloff Inhoffen and Walter Hohlweg at Schering. It was developed in an effort to create an estrogen with greater oral bioavailability. These properties were achieved by the substitution of an ethinyl group at carbon 17 of estradiol. Ethinylestradiol soon replaced mestranol in contraceptive pills. Ethinylestradiol was granted FDA approval on 25 June 1943.
Check who is selling Ethinylestradiol in the overview above.
Ethinyl Estradiol manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 12 companies offering Ethinyl Estradiol from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Lupin from India
- Symbiotec Pharma from India
- Industriale Chimica from Italy
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Bayer from Germany
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Valdepharm (Groupe Fareva) from France
- Zhejiang Xianju from China
- Qinhuangdao Zizhu from China
- Zhejiang Xianju Junye from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.