Fexofenadine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Fexofenadine 83799-24-0?
Want to know more about Fexofenadine? Fexofenadine is an over-the-counter second-generation antihistamine used in the treatment of various allergic symptoms. It is selective for the H1 receptor, carries little-to-no activity at off-targets, and does not cross the blood-brain barrier9 - this is in contrast to previous first-generation antihistamines, such as diphenhydramine, which readily bind to off-targets that contribute to side effects such as sedation. Fexofenadine is the major active metabolite of terfenadine7 and is administered as a racemic mixture in which both enantiomers display approximately equivalent antihistamine activity.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Fexofenadine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 26 companies offering Fexofenadine from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Anlon Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. from India
- VPL Chemicals Pvt ltd from India
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Vasudha Pharma from India
- Morepen Laboratories Limited from India
- RA Chem Pharma from India
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- Amino Chemicals from Malta
- Ind-Swift Labs. from India
- Excel Industries from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Virupaksha Organics from India
- Mylan from India
- Granules India from India
- THINQ Pharma from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Dipharma Francis S.r.l. from Italy
- Kolon Life Science from South Korea
- Cipla from India
- Wockhardt from India
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Lab from Japan
- Pharmacostech from South Korea
- Farmhispania from Spain
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.