Lenalidomide | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Lenalidomide 191732-72-6?
Here, you can find what Lenalidomide is used for, in short. Lenalidomide (initially known as CC-5013 and marketed as Revlimid® by Celgene) is a derivative of thalidomide introduced in 2004. It was initially intended as a treatment for multiple myeloma, for which thalidomide is an accepted therapeutic modality, but has also shown efficacy in the hematological disorders known as the myelodysplastic syndromes. FDA approved on December 27, 2005.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Lenalidomide manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 18 companies offering Lenalidomide from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- OlainFarm JSC from Latvia
- Chemicea Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- MSN Labs. from India
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Shanghai Bocimed Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Mylan from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Laurus Labs from India
- Reliance Life Sciences from India
- Changzhou Pharma from China
- Cipla from India
- Apicore from United States
- Qilu Antibiotics from China
- Beijing Hope from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.