Liraglutide | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Liraglutide 204656-20-2?
So, what does it do? Victoza contains liraglutide, a synthetic analog of human glucagon-like peptide-1(GLP-1) and acts as a GLP-1 receptor agonist1. Liraglutide is 97% homologous to native human GLP-1 by substituting arginine for lysine at position 341. Liraglutide is made by attaching a C-16 fatty acid (palmitic acid) with a glutamic acid spacer on the remaining lysine residue at position 26 of the peptide precursor1. Liraglutide was granted FDA approval on Januray 25, 20104.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Liraglutide manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 10 companies offering Liraglutide from 3 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Amuna Pharmaceuticals from India
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- Shenzhen JYMed Technology Co.,Ltd. from China
- Suzhou Tianma Pharma Group Tianji Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd from China
- Bachem Americas from United States
- Chengdu Shengnuo from China
- Hybio Pharmaceutical from China
- ALP PHARM from China
- Hainan Shuangcheng from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.