Pirfenidone | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Pirfenidone 53179-13-8?
So, what does it do? Pirfenidone is an orally active small molecule drug that may inhibit collagen synthesis, down regulate production of multiple cytokines and block fibroblast proliferation and stimulation in response to cytokines. Pirfenidone has demonstrated activity in multiple fibrotic conditions, including those of the lung, kidney and liver. It is being investigated by InterMune.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Pirfenidone manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 28 companies offering Pirfenidone from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Alven Laboratories from Czech Republic
- Lupin from India
- ZCL Chemicals from India
- Optimus Drugs Pvt Ltd from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Chemeca Drugs pvt Ltd from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Honour Lab from India
- Granules India from India
- Mylan from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Dipharma Francis S.r.l. from Italy
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Macleods Pharma from India
- MSN Life Sciences from India
- Laurus Labs from India
- Rolabo Outsourcing from Spain
- Cipla from India
- Signa from Mexico
- Procos from Italy
- MSN Pharma from India
- Chemo Iberica from Spain
- Raks Pharma from India
- Beijing Hope from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.