Tacrolimus | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Tacrolimus 104987-11-3?
Want to know more about Tacrolimus? Tacrolimus (also FK-506 or Fujimycin) is an immunosuppressive drug whose main use is after organ transplant to reduce the activity of the patient's immune system and so the risk of organ rejection. It is also used in a topical preparation in the treatment of severe atopic dermatitis, severe refractory uveitis after bone marrow transplants, and the skin condition vitiligo. It was discovered in 1984 from the fermentation broth of a Japanese soil sample that contained the bacteria Streptomyces tsukubaensis. Tacrolimus is chemically known as a macrolide.
It reduces peptidyl-prolyl isomerase activity by binding to the immunophilin FKBP-12 (FK506 binding protein) creating a new complex. This FKBP12-FK506 complex inhibits calcineurin which inhibits T-lymphocyte signal transduction and IL-2 transcription.
Check who is selling Tacrolimus in the overview above.
Tacrolimus manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 19 companies offering Tacrolimus from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd from China
- Concord Biotech from India
- Kromozome from India
- Biocon from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Teva API from Israel
- Euticals from Italy
- CKD Bio from South Korea
- Hangzhou Zhongmei Huadong from China
- Fujian Kerui from China
- Murli Krishna Pharma Pvt. Ltd from India
- Stilbene Biopharma from India
- Teva API (Czech) from Czech Republic
- Astellas Pharma from Japan
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.