Terbinafine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Terbinafine 91161-71-6?
More information about this product: Terbinafine hydrochloride (Lamisil) is a synthetic allylamine antifungal It is highly lipophilic in nature and tends to accumulate in skin, nails, and fatty tissues. Like other allylamines, terbinafine inhibits ergosterol synthesis by inhibiting the fungal squalene monooxygenase (also called squalene epoxidase), an enzyme that is part of the fungal cell wall synthesis pathway Terbinafine hydrochloride was granted FDA approval on 30 December 1992.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Terbinafine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 29 companies offering Terbinafine from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- MSN Labs. from India
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt Ltd from India
- Chr. Olesen Synthesis from Denmark
- Amino Chemicals from Malta
- Aarti Drugs from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Olon from Italy
- Mylan from India
- Flavine from Germany
- Hetero Labs from India
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Orchid Pharma from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Inist St Co. from South Korea
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Cipla from India
- Chromo Labs. from India
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Zhejiang East-Asia Pharma from China
- Qilu Antibiotics from China
- Qilu Pharma from China
- Derivados Quimicos from Spain
- Ercros from Spain
- Weijie Pharmaceuticals from China
- Vijayasri Organics from India
- Jinan Mingxin from China
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.