Terbinafine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Terbinafine 91161-71-6?
More information about this product: Terbinafine hydrochloride (Lamisil) is a synthetic allylamine antifungal It is highly lipophilic in nature and tends to accumulate in skin, nails, and fatty tissues. Like other allylamines, terbinafine inhibits ergosterol synthesis by inhibiting the fungal squalene monooxygenase (also called squalene epoxidase), an enzyme that is part of the fungal cell wall synthesis pathway Terbinafine hydrochloride was granted FDA approval on 30 December 1992.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Terbinafine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 21 companies offering Terbinafine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt Ltd from India
- Chr. Olesen Synthesis from Denmark
- Aarti Drugs from India
- Flavine from Germany
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Amino Chemicals from Malta
- Inist St Co. from South Korea
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Chromo Labs. from India
- Derivados Quimicos from Spain
- Qilu Pharma from China
- Zhejiang East-Asia Pharma from China
- Qilu Antibiotics from China
- Weijie Pharmaceuticals from China
- Ercros from Spain
- Vijayasri Organics from India
- Jinan Mingxin from China
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.