Cyclosporine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Cyclosporine 59865-13-3?
Here is a short description about Cyclosporine. Cyclosporine is a calcineurin inhibitor known for its immunomodulatory properties that prevent organ transplant rejection and treat various inflammatory and autoimmune conditions. It is isolated from the fungus Beauveria nivea. Initially manufactured by Sandoz and approved for use by the FDA in 1983, cyclosporine is now available in various products by Novartis (previously known as Sandoz).
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Cyclosporine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 18 companies offering Cyclosporine from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- SCP from India
- Fagron Industry from Netherlands
- Concord Biotech from India
- ChemWerth from United States
- Ruibang Laboraties from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Euticals from Italy
- CKD Bio from South Korea
- Teva API from Israel
- Hangzhou Zhongmei Huadong from China
- Teva API (Czech) from Czech Republic
- Fujian Kerui from China
- Socosur from France
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.