Mycophenolate mofetil | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Mycophenolate mofetil 128794-94-5?
About Mycophenolate mofetil
What makes Mycophenolate mofetil unique? Mycophenolate mofetil, also known as MMF or CellCept, is a prodrug of mycophenolic acid, and classified as a reversible inhibitor of inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase (IMPDH). This drug is an immunosuppressant combined with drugs such as Cyclosporine and corticosteroids to prevent organ rejection after hepatic, renal, and cardiac transplants. It is marketed by Roche Pharmaceuticals and was granted FDA approval for the prophylaxis of transplant rejection in 1995. In addition to the above uses, mycophenolate mofetil has also been studied for the treatment of nephritis and other complications of autoimmune diseases.
Unlike another immunosuppressant class, the calcineurin inhibitors, MMF generally does not cause nephrotoxicity or fibrosis Previously, mycophenolic acid (MPA) was administered to individuals with autoimmune diseases beginning in the 1970s, but was discontinued due to gastrointestinal effects and concerns over carcinogenicity.
You can find more info about this product by clicking on the DB ID above.
Mycophenolate mofetil manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Mycophenolate mofetil from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Chunghwa Chemical Synthesis & Biotech Co., Ltd. from Taiwan
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- Concord Biotech from India
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Dasami Labs Private Limited from India
- Rakshit Pharma from India
- Lee Pharma from India
- Emcure Pharma from India
- Biocon from India
- Wuxi Fortune Pharma from China
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Apotex Pharmachem from India
- Kores from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Livzon Group from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Teva from Israel
- Excella from Germany
- Arevipharma from Germany
- Shandong N.T. Pharma from China
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Teva (Czech) from Czech Republic
- Rpg Life Sciences from India
- Sandoz from Austria
- Formosa Labs from Taiwan
- Humble Healthcaare from India
- Hangzhou Wenlee from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.