Allopurinol | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Allopurinol 315-30-0?
Here is a short description about Allopurinol. Gout is a disease that occurs by the deposition of monosodium urate crystals (MSU) in body tissues, especially around joints This disease has been well-documented in historical medical records and appears in the biographies of several prominent, historically recognized individuals Allopurinol is a xanthine oxidase enzyme inhibitor that is considered to be one of the most effective drugs used to decrease urate levels and is frequently used in the treatment of chronic gout.
You can find more info about this product by clicking on the DB ID above.
Allopurinol manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 18 companies offering Allopurinol from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Orchev Pharma Pvt. Ltd. from India
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- Wuxi Taxus Pharmaceutical co.,ltd from China
- United Pharma Industries Co Ltd from China
- SCI Pharmtech from Taiwan
- Mylan from India
- Harman Finochem from India
- Ipca Labs. from India
- Teva from Israel
- Egis Pharma from Hungary
- JPN Pharma from India
- Indoco Remedies from India
- Signa from Mexico
- Mangalam Drugs & Organics from India
- Cheer Fine Pharmaceutical from China
- Il Shin Chemical Co from South Korea
- Unichem Labs. from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.