Azelaic Acid | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Azelaic Acid 123-99-9?
- API | Excipient name:
- Azelaic Acid
- Acidum acelaicum, Acidum azelaicum, Anchoic acid, Azelaic acid, Azelainsaeure, Azelex, Finacea, Lepargylic acid, N-Nonanedioic acid, Nonandisaeure, Nonanedioic acid, Skinoren
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
About Azelaic Acid
More information about this product: Azelaic acid is a saturated dicarboxylic acid found naturally in wheat, rye, and barley. It is also produced by Malassezia furfur, also known as Pityrosporum ovale, which is a species of fungus that is normally found on human skin. Azelaic acid is effective against a number of skin conditions, such as mild to moderate acne, when applied topically in a cream formulation of 20%. It works in part by stopping the growth of skin bacteria that cause acne, and by keeping skin pores clear. Azelaic acid's antimicrobial action may be attributable to inhibition of microbial cellular protein synthesis.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Azelaic Acid manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 7 companies offering Azelaic Acid from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Azelaic Products from Netherlands
- Nantong Jinghua from China
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Tyche Industries from India
- Bayer from Germany
- Ehfield Co.,Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.