Chlorhexidine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Chlorhexidine 55-56-1?
What makes Chlorhexidine unique? Chlorhexidine is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial biguanide used as a topical antiseptic and in dental practice for the treatment of inflammatory dental conditions caused by microorganisms. It is one of the most common skin and mucous membrane antiseptic agents in use today. The molecule itself is a cationic bis-guanide consisting of two 4-chlorophenyl rings and two biguanide groups joined by a central hexamethylene chain. Topical chlorhexidine for disinfection, as well as oral rinses for dental use, carries activity against a broad range of pathogens including bacteria, yeasts, and viruses Chlorhexidine was developed in the UK by Imperial Chemical Industries in the early 1950s.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements.
Chlorhexidine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 14 companies offering Chlorhexidine from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH (CAELO) from Germany
- Dishman from Netherlands
- Cadila Pharma from India
- Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals from India
- Unilab Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- BAJAJ HEALTHCARE LTD from India
- Carbogen AMCIS from Switzerland
- R.N. Laboratories from India
- Schütz & Co from Germany
- Shaanxi Dasheng Pharma from China
- Xttrium Labs. from United States
- Sogo Pharmaceutical from Japan
- Maruishi Pharmaceutical from Japan
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.