Clarithromycin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Clarithromycin 81103-11-9?
Here is a short description about Clarithromycin. Clarithromycin, a semisynthetic macrolide antibiotic derived from erythromycin, inhibits bacterial protein synthesis by binding to the bacterial 50S ribosomal subunit. Binding inhibits peptidyl transferase activity and interferes with amino acid translocation during the translation and protein assembly process. Clarithromycin may be bacteriostatic or bactericidal depending on the organism and drug concentration.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Clarithromycin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 29 companies offering Clarithromycin from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Otto Brandes GmbH from Germany
- DKSH from Switzerland
- Ayon PharmaChem from India
- Ind-Swift Labs. from India
- Shandong Keyuan from China
- Mylan from India
- Envee Drugs Pvt Ltd from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Teva API from Israel
- G.C. Chemie Pharmie Ltd from India
- Zhejiang Guobang from China
- Ningxia Qiyuan from China
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Zhejiang Better Pharma from China
- Teva API India from Israel
- Sandoz from Austria
- Ercros from Spain
- Zhejiang Huayi from China
- Abbott Labs from United States
- SM Biomed from Malaysia
- Wockhardt from India
- Hanmi Fine Chemical from South Korea
- Ranbaxy Laboratories from India
- Murli Krishna Pharma Pvt. Ltd from India
- Abbott Healthcare from Netherlands
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
- Ehfield Co.,Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.