Desmopressin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Desmopressin 16679-58-6?
Here is a short description about Desmopressin. Desmopressin (dDAVP), a synthetic analogue of 8-arginine vasopressin (ADH), is an antidiuretic peptide drug modified by deamination of 1-cysteine and substitution of 8-L-arginine by 8-D-arginine. ADH is an endogenous pituitary hormone that has a crucial role in the control of the water content in the body. Upon release from the stimulation of increased plasma osmolarity or decreased circulating blood volume, ADH mainly acts on the cells of the distal part of the nephron and the collecting tubules in the kidney The hormone interacts with V1, V2 or V3 receptors with differing signal cascade systems.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Desmopressin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 16 companies offering Desmopressin from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Hangzhou Go Top Peptide Biotech Co., Ltd. from China
- Cellmano Biotech Limited from China
- Shenzhen JYMed Technology Co.,Ltd. from China
- Suzhou Tianma Pharma Group Tianji Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Suzhou Tianma Specialty Chemicals from China
- Mylan from India
- Hemmo Pharma from India
- Teva from Israel
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Polypeptide Labs from Sweden
- BCN Peptides from Spain
- Bachem Americas from United States
- Lonza Braine from Belgium
- Hybio Pharmaceutical from China
- Beijing Lunarsun Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.