Efavirenz | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Efavirenz 154598-52-4?
More information about the use of: Efavirenz. Efavirenz (brand names Sustiva® and Stocrin®) is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) and is used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for the treatment of a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type For HIV infection that has not previously been treated, efavirenz and lamivudine in combination with zidovudine or tenofovir is the preferred NNRTI-based regimen.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Efavirenz.
Efavirenz manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 22 companies offering Efavirenz from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Lupin from India
- SMS Pharma from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Mylan from India
- Zhejiang Jiangbei from China
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Anhui Biochem United Pharma from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Hetero Labs from India
- Siegfried from Germany
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Laurus Labs from India
- Cipla from India
- Acebright Pharma from India
- Shanghai Desano Chem. from China
- Crystal Pharma from Spain
- Humble Healthcaare from India
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
- Shanghai Acebright from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.