Efavirenz | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Efavirenz 154598-52-4?
More information about the use of: Efavirenz. Efavirenz (brand names Sustiva® and Stocrin®) is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) and is used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for the treatment of a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type For HIV infection that has not previously been treated, efavirenz and lamivudine in combination with zidovudine or tenofovir is the preferred NNRTI-based regimen.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Efavirenz.
Efavirenz manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 23 companies offering Efavirenz from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Lupin from India
- SMS Pharma from India
- Otto Brandes GmbH from Germany
- Aurobindo from India
- Mylan from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Zhejiang Jiangbei from China
- Crystal Pharma (Curia) from Spain
- Anhui Biochem United Pharma from China
- Flavine from Germany
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Siegfried from Germany
- Laurus Labs from India
- Cipla from India
- Shanghai Desano Chem. from China
- Acebright Pharma from India
- Humble Healthcaare from India
- Shanghai Acebright from China
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.