Gabapentin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Gabapentin 60142-96-3?
Here, you can find what Gabapentin is used for, in short. Gabapentin is a structural analogue of the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) that was first approved for use in the United States in 199. It was originally developed as a novel anti-epileptic for the treatment of certain types of seizures14 - today it is also widely used to treat neuropathic pain Gabapentin has some stark advantages as compared with other anti-epileptics, such as a relatively benign adverse effect profile, wide therapeutic index, and lack of appreciable metabolism making it unlikely to participate in pharmacokinetic drug interactions. It is structurally and functionally related to another GABA derivative, pregabalin.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Gabapentin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 26 companies offering Gabapentin from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Xi'an Tian Guangyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Menadiona, S.L. from Spain
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Erregierre from Italy
- Aurobindo from India
- Divis Labs. from India
- Mylan from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Jiangxi Synergy from China
- Olon from Italy
- Sun Pharma from India
- Medichem from Spain
- Teva API from Israel
- G.C. Chemie Pharmie Ltd from India
- Hikal from India
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Zhejiang Chiral M.C. from China
- Anjan Drugs from India
- Strides Pharma Science from India
- Saraca Labs. from India
- Jiangsu Hengrui from China
- Zhejiang Excel Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.