Glycine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Glycine 56-40-6?
Here is a short description about Glycine. A non-essential amino acid. It is found primarily in gelatin and silk fibroin and used therapeutically as a nutrient. It is also a fast inhibitory neurotransmitter.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Glycine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 10 companies offering Glycine from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Reliance Rasayan from India
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Evonik Rexim from China
- Amino GmbH from Germany
- Yuki Gosei Kogyo from Japan
- GEO Specialty Chem. from United States
- Shouguang Fukang from China
- Tianjin Tianyao from China
- West Bengal Chemicals from India
- Wuhan Amino Acid Bio-Chemical Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.