compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Country of origin
Established in: 1991
More than 12 GMP manufacturing facilities (EU, US, India)
Portfolio of more than 240 commercial APIs
We are experts in the cGMP production of highly potent compounds
Replies slower than most
How does it work?
You can register for free as long as you are registering on behalf of a legal company related to the pharmaceutical industry
Search in the search bar the product that you’re looking for. We’ll show you an overview of all available suppliers. Use the filters to select the relevant suppliers only
Have you found interesting suppliers? Then it’s time to contact them. Use the send inquiry button and send them a message. You can send for each product, 3 inquiries per week
Suppliers get notified by Pharmaoffer that they’ve received a new inquiry. They will come back to you with their questions, certificates, and offer in the chat on Pharmaoffer. We will send you an email in case of any news
Does the supplier meet your quality and commercial requirements? Then you can place the order. Just follow the steps of our order module
MOQ: 5 kg
Looking for Isosorbide Mononitrate 16051-77-7?
- Here you will find a list of producers, manufacturers and traders of Isosorbide Mononitrate. You can sort by certificates such as GMP, FDA, CEP, Written Confirmation and more. Send inquiries for free and get in direct contact with the supplier of your choice.
- API | Excipient name:
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Corangin , Duride , Elantan , Imdur , Imtrate , Ismexin , Ismo , Ismox , Isosorbide mononitrate , Isosorbidi Mononitras , Medocor , Monicor , Mono corax , Monocedocard , Monocord , Monodur durules , Monoket , Monolong , Monomax , Mononit , Mononitrate d'Isosorbide , Mononitrato de Isosorbida , Monopront , Monosorb xl 60 , Monosorbitrate , Monosordil , Nitramin , Olicard , Orasorbil , Pertil , Promocard , Sigacora , Sorbimon , Turimonit , Uniket , Vasdilat , Isosorbide mononitrate , diluted
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
About Isosorbide Mononitrate
More information about the use of: Isosorbide mononitrate. Isosorbide mononitrate is an organic nitrate with vasodilating properties. It is an anti-anginal agent that works by relaxing the smooth muscles of both arteries and veins, but but predominantly veins to reduce cardiac preload Isosorbide mononitrate is an active metabolite of isosorbide dinitrate. Like other organic nitrates, isosorbide mononitrate acts as a prodrug for its active metabolite, nitric oxide, which mediates the therapeutic action of isosorbide mononitrate. Isosorbide mononitrate has a longer duration of action than nitroglycerin due to its slow onset of absorption and metabolism. First approved by the FDA in 1991.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Isosorbide Mononitrate manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 4 companies offering Isosorbide Mononitrate from 3 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Curia from United States
- Finekem Labs. from India
- Shandong Keyuan from China
- Dipharma Francis S.r.l. from Italy
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.