L-Proline | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for L-Proline 147-85-3?
- API | Excipient name:
- L-(-)-Proline, L-alpha-pyrrolidinecarboxylic acid, L-Prolin, L-Proline, L-pyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acid, L-Î±-pyrrolidinecarboxylic acid, P, Prolina, PROLINE, Prolinum, Proline
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
Here, you can find what Proline is used for, in short. Proline is one of the twenty amino acids used in living organisms as the building blocks of proteins. Proline is sometimes called an imino acid, although the IUPAC definition of an imine requires a carbon-nitrogen double bond. Proline is a non-essential amino acid that is synthesized from glutamic acid. It is an essential component of collagen and is important for proper functioning of joints and tendons.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
L-Proline manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 9 companies offering L-Proline from 3 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- SENOVA Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Fagron Industry from Netherlands
- Ajinomoto from Japan
- Shanghai Kyowa A.A from China
- Evonik Rexim from China
- Tianjin Tianyao from China
- Kyowa Hakko Bio from Japan
- Star Lake Bioscience from China
- Wuhan Amino Acid Bio-Chemical Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.