Lamivudine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Lamivudine 134678-17-4?
Want to know more about Lamivudine? A reverse transcriptase inhibitor and zalcitabine analog in which a sulfur atom replaces the 3' carbon of the pentose ring. It is used to treat Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) and hepatitis B (HBV).
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Lamivudine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 22 companies offering Lamivudine from 4 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Beijing THTD Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Lupin from India
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Hangzhou Coben Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Mylan from India
- Anhui Biochem United Pharma from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Laurus Labs from India
- Cipla from India
- Arch Pharmalabs from India
- Shanghai Desano Chem. from China
- Wisdom Pharma from China
- Shijiazhuang Lonzeal from China
- Signa from Mexico
- Pen Tsao Chemical Industry from Germany
- Shanghai Acebright from China
- Xiamen Fine Chemical from China
- Shandong Zhanhua Yonghao from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.