Lamotrigine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Lamotrigine 84057-84-1?
Want to know more about Lamotrigine? Lamotrigine is an antiepileptic drug belonging in the phenyltriazine class. It is used in the treatment of both epilepsy and as a mood stabilizer in bipolar disorder. Lamotrigine is the first medication since lithium granted Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the maintenance treatment of bipolar type I. It is approved for use in more than 30 countries. Lamotrigine has relatively few side-effects and does not require laboratory monitoring. While it is indicated for epilepsy and bipolar disorders, there is evidence that lamotrigine could have some clinical efficacy in certain neuropathic pain states.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Lamotrigine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Lamotrigine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Aurobindo from India
- SMS Pharma from India
- Lupin from India
- Menadiona, S.L. from Spain
- RA Chem Pharma from India
- Divis Labs. from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- CTX Lifesciences from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Mylan from India
- Zhejiang Supor from China
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Unimark Remedies from India
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharma from China
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Teva from Israel
- Ipca Labs. from India
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Medichem from Spain
- Torrent Pharma from India
- IOL Chem. & Pharma from India
- Cipla from India
- Unichem Labs. from India
- GVK Biosciences Pvt Ltd from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Praveen Labs from India
- Syn-tech Chem from Taiwan
- Rpg Life Sciences from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.