Magnesium hydroxide | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Magnesium hydroxide 1309-42-8?
About Magnesium hydroxide
You can find a short description about Magnesium hydroxide here. Magnesium hydroxide is an inorganic compound. It is naturally found as the mineral brucite. Magnesium hydroxide can be used as an antacid or a laxative in either an oral liquid suspension or chewable tablet form.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Magnesium hydroxide manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 12 companies offering Magnesium hydroxide from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Quality Chemicals, SL from Spain
- SRL Pharma GmbH from Germany
- Noshad Trading from Pakistan
- AMS Fine Chemical from India
- Timab Magnesium from United States
- Vasa Pharmachem from India
- Tomita Pharmaceutical from Japan
- Spi Pharma from United States
- Dead Sea Bromine from Israel
- Dr. Paul Lohmann from Germany
- Taurus Chemicals from India
- Kyowa Chemical from Japan
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.