Meloxicam | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Meloxicam 71125-38-7?
More information about the use of: Meloxicam. Meloxicam is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to relieve various types of pain, including pain caused by musculoskeletal conditions, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. With a longer half-life than most other NSAIDS, it is a favorable option for those who require once-daily dosing. Meloxicam is available in oral, transdermal, and intravenous formulations. It is a preferential COX-2 inhibitor, purportedly reducing the risk of adverse gastrointestinal tract effects, however, this is a topic of controversy.
Not sure if this is the exact product you're looking for? Contact the supplier by using the send inquiry button.
Meloxicam manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 26 companies offering Meloxicam from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Silverline chemicals ltd from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- Swati Spentose from India
- Cadila Pharma from India
- Nantong Jinghua from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Unimark Remedies from India
- Esteve Quimica from Spain
- Dongbang FTL from South Korea
- Ramdev Chemical from India
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Cipla from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Arch Pharmalabs from India
- Amsa S.P.A. from Italy
- Bidachem from Italy
- Derivados Quimicos from Spain
- Shandong Xinhua from China
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Il Shin Chemical Co from South Korea
- Hwail Pharm from South Korea
- Norbrook Labs from Ireland
- Apex Healthcare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.