Nitrofurantoin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Nitrofurantoin 67-20-9?
- API | Excipient name:
- Nitrofurantoin anhydrous, Nitrofurantoin macrocrystal, Nitrofurantoin macrocrystalline, Nitrofurantoin, macrocrystals, nitrofurantoina, nitrofurantoine, nitrofurantoinum, Nitrofurantoinum anhydrous
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
Why are professionals looking for Nitrofurantoin? Nitrofurantoin is a nitrofuran antibiotic used to treat uncomplicated urinary tract infections Nitrofurantoin is converted by bacterial nitroreductases to electrophilic intermediates which inhibit the citric acid cycle as well as synthesis of DNA, RNA, and protein. This drug is more resistant to the development of bacterial resistance because it acts on many targets at once. Nitrofurantoin is a second line treatment to trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole. Nitrofurantoin was granted FDA approval on 6 February 1953.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Nitrofurantoin.
Nitrofurantoin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 13 companies offering Nitrofurantoin from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- OlainFarm JSC from Latvia
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Sigmak Lifesciences from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Unimark Remedies from India
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Teva API from Israel
- Jinan Jinda from China
- Bidachem from Italy
- Crystal Pharma from Spain
- Shandong Fangxing Technology Development Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.