Oxaliplatin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Oxaliplatin 61825-94-3?
What can you use it for? Oxaliplatin is a platinum-based chemotherapy drug in the same family as cisplatin and carboplatin. It is typically administered in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin in a combination known as Folfox for the treatment of colorectal cancer. Compared to cisplatin the two amine groups are replaced by cyclohexyldiamine for improved antitumour activity. The chlorine ligands are replaced by the oxalato bidentate derived from oxalic acid in order to improve water solubility. Oxaliplatin is marketed by Sanofi-Aventis under the trademark Eloxatin.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Oxaliplatin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Oxaliplatin from 9 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Sun Pharma from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- Emcure Pharma from India
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Teva from Israel
- Laurus Labs from India
- Polymed Therapeutics from United States
- Fresenius Kabi Onc. from India
- Jiangsu Hengrui from China
- Heraeus from Germany
- Umicore Argentina from Argentina
- Cipla from India
- Qilu Pharma from China
- Vuab Pharma from Czech Republic
- Kunming Guiyan from China
- Eriochem from Argentina
- Hubei Haosun Pharma from China
- Mac Chem Products from India
- Hospira Boulder from United States
- Debiopharm Int. from Switzerland
- Chongqing Taihao from China
- Shandong Boyuan from China
- Sicor De México from Mexico
- Socosur from France
- Shanghai Jinhe Bio-Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.