Phenylephrine | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Phenylephrine 59-42-7?
What can you use it for? Phenylephrine is an alpha-1 adrenergic receptor agonist used to treat hypotension dilate the pupil and induce local vasoconstriction. The action of phenylephrine, or neo-synephrine, was first described in literature in the 1930s. Phenylephrine was granted FDA approval in 1939.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Phenylephrine manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 22 companies offering Phenylephrine from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Shenzhen Oriental Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd. from China
- ZCL Chemicals from India
- Hy-Gro Chemicals from India
- Shilpa Medicare from India
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- mdc pharmaceuticals limited from India
- Zhejiang Hisoar from China
- Divis Labs. from India
- Siegfried from Germany
- Aarti Industries from India
- G.C. Chemie Pharmie Ltd from India
- Global Calcium from India
- Novus Fine Chem. from United States
- Iwaki Seiyaku from Japan
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Cheng Fong Chemical from Taiwan
- Syn-tech Chem from Taiwan
- Apex Healthcare from India
- Transo-Pharm Handels from Germany
- Chifeng Arker Tech. from China
- Sai-Tech Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.