Phylloquinone | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Phylloquinone 84-80-0?
- API | Excipient name:
- alpha-Phylloquinone, Fitomenadiona, Phyllochinon, Phyllochinonum, Phylloquinone, Phythyl-menadion, Phytomenadione, Phytomenadionum, Phytonadione, Phytonadionum, Phytylmenadione, trans-Phylloquinone, Vitamin K1
- Cas Number:
- DrugBank number:
- Unique Ingredient Identifier:
So, what does it do? Phylloquinone is often called vitamin K1. Phylloquinone is fat soluble and stable in air and moisture. However, it degrades in sunlight. It is found naturally in a wide variety of green plants. Phylloquinone is also an antidote for coumatetralyl. Vitamin K is needed for the posttranslational modification of certain proteins, mostly required for blood coagulation.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements
Phylloquinone manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 13 companies offering Phylloquinone from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- MSN Labs. from India
- Fagron Industry from Belgium
- Menadiona, S.L. from Spain
- Emcure Pharma from India
- DSM Nutritional Products from Switzerland
- Jeil Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Biophore India from India
- Enaltec Labs from India
- Shandong Guangtongbao from China
- Anhui Wanhe from China
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Lab from Japan
- NAVINTA from United States
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.