Potassium Citrate | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Potassium Citrate 6100-05-6?
About Potassium Citrate
Here is a short description about Potassium citrate. Potassium citrate (also known as tripotassium citrate) is a potassium salt of citric acid. It is a white, hygroscopic crystalline powder. It is odorless with a saline taste. It contains 38.% potassium by mass. In the monohydrate form it is highly hygroscopic and deliquescent.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Potassium Citrate manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 11 companies offering Potassium Citrate from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Ningxiang Xinyang Chemical from China
- Wang Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals from India
- Vishal Laboratories from India
- Vasa Pharmachem from India
- Teva from Israel
- Jungbunzlauer from Germany
- Showa Kako Corp from Japan
- Dr. Paul Lohmann from Germany
- Komatsuya Corporation from Japan
- West Bengal Chemicals from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.