Sodium Chloride | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Sodium Chloride 7647-14-5?
About Sodium Chloride
It's time for some technical information for the ones who understand chemistry: Sodium chloride, also known as salt, common salt, table salt or halite, is an ionic compound with the chemical formula NaCl, representing a 1:1 ratio of sodium and chloride ions. Sodium chloride is the primary salt in seawater and in the extracellular fluid of many multicellular organisms. It is listed on the World Health Organization Model List of Essential Medicines.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Sodium chloride.
Sodium Chloride manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 13 companies offering Sodium Chloride from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Duchefa Farma B.V. from Netherlands
- Azacus Strategy Consultants Private Limited from India
- Kirsch Pharma España, SLU from Spain
- Tomita Pharmaceutical from Japan
- Macco Organiques from Czech Republic
- Akzo Nobel Salt from Denmark
- ESCO Salt from Germany
- ESCO France from France
- Salinen Austria from Austria
- Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke from Germany
- NANDU CHEMICAL from India
- Schweizer Salinen from Switzerland
- VM Chemicals from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.