Sofosbuvir | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Sofosbuvir 1190307-88-0?
Why are people looking for Sofosbuvir? Sofosbuvir (tradename Sovaldi) is a direct acting antiviral medication used as part of combination therapy to treat chronic Hepatitis C, an infectious liver disease caused by infection with Hepatitis C Virus (HCV). HCV is a single-stranded RNA virus that is categorized into nine distinct genotypes, with genotype 1 being the most common in the United States, and affecting 72% of all chronic HCV patients Treatment options for chronic Hepatitis C have advanced significantly since 20 with the development of Direct Acting Antivirals (DAAs) such as sofosbuvir. As a prodrug nucleotide analog, Sofosbuvir is metabolized into its active form as the antiviral agent 2'-deoxy-2'-α-fluoro-β-C-methyluridine-5'-triphosphate (also known as GS-461203), which acts as a defective substrate for NS5B (non-structural protein 5B) Synthesis. NS5B, an RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, is essential for the transcription of Hepatitis C viral RNA and for its high replicative rate and genetic diversity Sofosbuvir and other direct acting antivirals are therefore very potent options for the treatment of Hepatitis C, as they exhibit a high barrier to the development of resistance This is an important advantage relative to HCV drugs that target other viral enzymes such as the protease, for which rapid development of resistance has proven to be an important cause of therapeutic failure.
In a joint recommendation published in 2016, the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) recommend Sofosbuvir as first line therapy in combination with other antivirals for all six genotypes of Hepatitis C
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements.
Sofosbuvir manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 24 companies offering Sofosbuvir from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- Maruti Futuristic Pharma Pvt Ltd from India
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Lupin from India
- Honour Lab from India
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Hangzhou Coben Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Mylan from India
- Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) from Italy
- Zhejiang Hongyuan from China
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Hetero Labs from India
- Teva from Israel
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Laurus Labs from India
- MSN Life Sciences from India
- Changzhou Pharma from China
- Crystal Pharma from Spain
- Beijing Huikang Boyuan from China
- Beijing Mesochem Technology Co Ltd from China
- Dalian Wista Pharma Co Ltd from China
- Kaiyuan Hengtai Pharma Co Ltd from China
- Shanghai Acebright from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.