Ticagrelor | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Ticagrelor 274693-27-5?
What makes Ticagrelor unique? Ticagrelor, or AZD6140, was first described in the literature in 2003 Ticagrelor is an ADP derivative developed for its P2Y12 receptor antagonism. Unlike clopidogrel, ticagrelor is not a prodrug. It is marketed by Astra Zeneca as Brilinta in the US6 and Brilique or Possia in the EU. Ticagrelor was granted EMA approval on 3 December 2010.
Ask the supplier for a certificate of analysis to find out more about the quality of Ticagrelor.
Ticagrelor manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 25 companies offering Ticagrelor from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Apino Pharma Co., Ltd. from China
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Honour Lab from India
- Cadchem Laboratories Ltd from India
- Jiangxi Synergy from China
- Zhejiang Ausun from China
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Megafine Pharma (P) Ltd. from India
- Polpharma from Poland
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharma from China
- Mylan from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Teva from Israel
- Changzhou Pharma from China
- MSN Organics from India
- Teva India from Israel
- Astrazeneca from Sweden
- Wuhan ZhongYou from China
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Raks Pharma from India
- Sichuan Benepure from China
- Kaiyuan Hengtai Pharma Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.